Thursday, May 29, 2008

May Update

May was the first month that i started my 101 list of things to do and as the month progressed, i feel pretty good about what a jump start i got on my list. I accomplished 8 tasks for the month, and i feel that's not to bad, if i can only accomplish 8 tasks every month, but i fear that's not going to happen. On the lighter side, i did start several other tasks that will come to fruitation at the first of June, so at the least there will be 3 more things being stricken from the list at that time. The plans are in the works to accomplish at least 5 more things in the next month, so we'll see how that goes. I do have the drive and desire to see my list through, so there's no question about my motivation. Guess that's all for now. Until next post....

No comments: