Wednesday, May 21, 2008

#50 Write my cousin in prison

Well, today i sat down and finally knocked off another one of my 101 to do list. It is something i should have done sooner, but things don't always get done when you hope they will. This is kind of a sad story. I had a cousin go to prison for drugs. I can't remember if he used or sold, but that's not the point here. He basically took the rap for the higher ups and he didn't snitch on them, so the judge made an example out of him and sentenced him to nine years in prison. Let me explain, that my cousin is not a bad person, one of the most likeable people you would like to meet. He just got caught up in the wrong crowd, like so many other young people do. Our family is not a family of rough necks and have no problems with the law. Every now and then, things happen. Today, then i sat down and wrote my letter and it was quite nice. Got to just sit and reminisce about the good ole days. Now, that this task is done, i have a few more that i am currently working on.

No comments: