Monday, June 1, 2009

#44 Upgrade my PC

I have always wanted a laptop pc, but hadnt planned on buying one in a rush til my desktop decideded to stop working at the beginning of May. It took me a whole month to finally get a laptop, due to the fact i have been working just about every day in may and didnt have alot of time to shop around til the end of the month. so off i went to walmart and costco. i had my mind set on an HP, and found a few i liked. I decided on getting the one at costco, even though it was way more expensive, but the good thing about it, was that i had a coupon for $100 off, so it made the deal that much more sweeter and easy to make. the new PC has 4 GB and 520MB of memory, so it's a great deal. it's more then i had on anticipated getting, but i couldn't pass it up. well, for now, i have my laptop and will buy a desktop later. i still think they are much easier to use, unless i get used to this thing, lol. wow, i made two posts in less then a month, WATCH OUT!!!

No comments: