Thursday, July 31, 2008

#15 Go to a pro baseball game




Well, it took 38 years, but i finally made it to a pro baseball game, and man was it fun. Definitely more exciting then watching it on tv. The atmosphere was extraordinary. The fans, the noise, the fly balls. Better keep a watch out on those. I got to go, because i went to the Baltimore Fire convention and a friend and myself stayed over to catch the game. i took my glove to see if i could catch a few homeruns. There were 3 hit in my area, and two were just over my head. As a matter of fact the guy 4 rows behind me got both homeruns hit to him. Would have liked to got one for the game, but maybe next time. The game atmosphere was exciting as well as the game. The O's got down early, but fought back. Twice with two outs, the O's scored in different innings, the last feat coming in the bottom on the 9th. O's had two outs and one guy on down 6-5 that would have given them the win, but the angels secured the game on a ground out by luke scott. Most definitely will go back again to see another pro game. I think i'm hooked. So, with this accomplished another item falls from my list. Now on to august.

No comments: